Managed Services Agreement
Updated on 9 May 2016
How this document can help you
Our template is a professional 18 page document that covers many important provisions that are important when providing Managed Services to a client.
What it includes
Once purchased, our template comes with access to our online questionnaire. The template will then be customised automatically by DocuStream using the responses that you provide to the questionnaire and then made available for your immediate download in Microsoft Word format.
Among others, our template includes:
- A placeholder for a Managed Services Specification - so that the parties are clear on exactly what the managed services include
- Clauses addressing whether the Client Equipment will be collected and hosted by the Service Provider at the Service Provider's data centre, or alternatively left at the Client's premises
- Provisions requiring the Client to handover login details and other relevant credentials at commencement of the agreement.
- Clauses dealing with unavailability of the Managed Services, Sample Support Service Levels (and sample Service Credits - if you need them)
- Provisions around Configuration Change Notices that the Client can provide in order to upgrade the Managed Services
- Clauses governing IP addresses allocated to the Client
- Acceptable Use provisions governing the Client's use of the Managed Services
- Clauses confirming that responsibility for Client Data rests with the Client
- Key personnel clauses
- Liability exclusion and limitation clauses
- Confidentiality provisions
- Dispute Resolution clauses
- Term and Termination provisions
How much free legal advice does this come with?
This template comes with 30 minutes of free telephone legal advice from Arnotts Technology Lawyers. During this time, Arnotts will answer any questions they can about the template, to the extent possible within the 30 minutes allocated.